Saturday, June 04, 2011

Me ME and only me

It's a lovely morning

Sun is bright...

with a touch of chill n light

I feel so bright...



When it's night m scared

emptiness is there...

each second i fear

nobody is near...



Time pass and keeps on passing

passion grow and keeps on growing...

Every night i think

y i m still and cold?



Happy day's are gone

here comes the tough time...

Birds don't sing, Heart dosn't beat

everything is still but STILL i feel the heat...



Beautiful day's full of life

now struggling to survive...

Sky full of cloud

"Please RAIN" anupam shouting loud...



But the story dosn't end here

I have lotsa dream to dare...

Night is over

I can now glare...



When i look back, Down the memory lane

I see the smiling IDIOT, happy and insane...

Now the idiot is enveloped with even more insanity

blurred picture of life is now full of clarity...



I guess this is life...

I dont regret my moment's

YOU made me ME...

look back dear it was WE,

but now it's only ME...



Is this life??

yeah anupam this is LIFE...

keep smiling....u moron :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs One Should Read