Thursday, June 25, 2009

The 'N' Factor

As smart as the oracle
But still stings like a bee
That’s a perfect intro
To my friend NSP.

Ive known her past 3 years
But still I don’t know her much
She’s sometimes part of my greatest fears
Sometimes a lovely person such.

Her intelligence baffles one and all
From 1 plus 1 she can get 3
Its amazing how she does it all
That too being as busy as a bee.

She has friends not too many
Probably just one or two
But I guess those friends are special
And she’s stuck to them like glue.

No other dare speak to her
Being friendly is not her cup of tea
Ask her a simple question
She replies “How does that concern thee”.

No number of hi’s would do
No number of sms’ would
I’m still deciphering the riddle
Of doing what I should.

Change is not her cup of tea
Its pointless telling her that
The world may change many times
Bit for NSP its just stat.

There are a few things about her though
That totally blows me away
It’s her amazing style of dressing
And her gentle sway.

But there’s one thing I’ve come to know
Behind this stern person there’s someone else
Someone that’s loving, someone that’s caring
Someone that puts the other before herself.

I wish I could tell her all this in person
But its better this way I guess
Because whenever I meet her in person
All my topics land up in a mess.

But I wish she would stay like this forever
She’s somehow got along just fine
In life she may succeed in every way
And taste the sweetest wine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs One Should Read