Thursday, August 22, 2013

My name is Nelton, Nelton Ultramintz D'Souza

When I was a kid, the one advertisement on TV that got me all excited was Cadbury Gems where a 2D animated James Bond in his typical grey suit would say, “My name is Bond” and pop a few multi-coloured Gems in his mouth and continue “James Bond”. Totally spellbound I would emulate him and pop anything edible in his trademark style. Those were the good old days where everything was all so perfect and the possession of a mere Rs.10/- meant you were a rich man. But as they say the good times do come to an end and so did the wonderful days of childhood.

Growing up into a regular office-goer who concentrates more on his work than his protruding belly, I forgot about James Bond, his style and my antics in his name until the day I received the pack of Ultramintz, courtesy of BlogAdda. As I opened the pack which seemed to be more of a gift of pearls than a product I popped a couple of mints in my mouth and that is when James Bond and all those sweet memories of childhood came back – so very similar to the product I was consuming – sweet but without the harmful sugar. The mints were so soothing it brought relief to my tonsil stricken throat and soothed my cough. I would have downed the whole pack if I hadn’t had dinner waiting.

A few things I like about Ultramintz is the usage of mint. Mint being a very good mouth freshener keeps you active and going strong even after a heavy meal filled with spices and onion. Mint also helps in the overall well-being of your mouth. Secondly the packaging and branding is of top class. After Wrigley’s I haven’t come across any mouth freshener that stands out from the crowd. With 60 extra strong pellets coming packed in a stylish black tin case with captivating graphics that can turn heads it does feel like a status symbol. Each pellet is made from peppermint oils from France, finest quality menthol and is powered by speciality cooling compounds. Need I say anything? Taste wise the mints are strong but not very sweet. Being a good coolant they provide respite on a hot day and relief on throat worn-out day. If you beg for more then pop 2 pellets at a time, heavenly bliss is what you shall feel.



I recommend this product for those who do and do not chew on mint. It sugar-free (which makes it healthy), strong and comes in a great package that is both trendy and comfortable to carry around. After all I'm Nelton, (popping 2 pellets of Ultramintz), Nelton D'Souza.

I am reviewing mint-o Ultramintz as a part of the Product Reviews Program at BlogAdda.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs One Should Read